From Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hin...@citrix.com>
Subject OSCON Exhibition and other Activities
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 23:07:47 GMT
Hello,

I have an opportunity for OSCON(http://www.oscon.com/oscon2013) that Citrix would like to
provide to Apache CloudStack.

We have an Open@Citrix booth 20'x20' at OSCON as part of the OSCON exhibit(http://www.oscon.com/oscon2013/public/content/sponsors).
The booth has four demo pods one each reserved for the Linux Foundation's OpenDaylight, Xen
Project, a 'yet to be named' Citrix OSS project and ACS.  We'll be offering a demo pod for
ACS to demo CloudStack and give away ACS approved branded merchandise which we will fund if
approved.  The pod will have a screen to display a rotating presentation display that we will
submit for approval by the ACS marketing list. Exhibitors could do demos on a laptop on the
provided counter.

-   At the demo pod Kelcey Damage has agreed to help as well as Joe Brockmeier and David Nalley
though I would invite anyone else from the project to help answer questions, pending approval
of course. Therefore the only exhibitors would be Apache CloudStack committers so far but
there are no restrictions to others participating that I know of.

- On the Wednesday night  (July 24th) we'll be doing the same thing we did this same thing
last year at OSCON, it's the Citrix Open Cloud Poker party (http://www.oscon.com/oscon2013/public/schedule/detail/29601).
We'll give sponsorship of the tables to a number of open source projects for free this will
include ACS and like-minded project. . We'll also create CloudStack poker chips and CloudStack
playing cards pending approval.

For all giveaways and promotional items we'll share proposed designs with the marketing list
and send to the PMC and trademarks@apache.org<mailto:trademarks@apache.org> for approval.
Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions or concerns.

Regards, Mark