From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: CCC13 - thank you
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 00:47:20 GMT
+1

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom
CTO / Cloud Architect

D: +44(0)20 3603 0542<tel:+442036030542> | S: +44(0)20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540>
| M: +44(0)7968161581<tel:+447968161581>

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com<mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com

On 26 Jun 2013, at 17:36, "Joe Brockmeier" <jzb@zonker.net<mailto:jzb@zonker.net>>
wrote:

Clearly we need an "I went to CCC13 and all I got was gamma rays" t-shirt...

(Sent from my phone. Please excuse typos/brevity.)

On Jun 26, 2013, at 7:29 PM, Tariq Iqbal <tariq.iqbal@shapeblue.com<mailto:tariq.iqbal@shapeblue.com>>