From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject Re: survey - update
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 18:18:54 GMT
Could we get people to complete it at CCC13?

On Jun 10, 2013, at 10:46 AM, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>>
 wrote:

Just looked: 57 responses

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com>

-----Original Message-----
From: Kelly Hair [mailto:kelly.hair@citrix.com]
Sent: 10 June 2013 18:44
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: survey - update

Curious - how are the results looking now?

On 6/7/13 4:53 AM, "Giles Sirett" <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> wrote:

Noah

Good points, but I THINK the problem is that nobody really knows what
the reach is.

I made some very big assumptions in my last post, but what was clear
was that me asking people directly to fill in the survey seemed to have
much more impact than "general" awareness on twitter, lists, etc (I'd
guess that method is much closer to the 5-10% that you mention - but
that IS just a guess)

I guess that same should apply to other people in the community and
that's why I'd encourage anybody who knows another organisation using
CloudStack to drop them an informal email and ask them to complete the
survey

We've had 54 responses now

Kind Regards
Giles