From Prodosh Banerjee <p.baner...@anolim.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack vs OpenStack comparison?
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2013 11:12:16 GMT
Thanks Kelly - that was very useful.

I ended up using the following links along with some additional text:

- "CloudStack vs. OpenStack":  http://www.cloudops.com/2013/06/cloudstack-vs-openstack-a-personal-experience/

- "Is CloudStack more enterprise ready than OpenStack":   http://www.datamation.com/cloud-computing/is-cloudstack-more-enterprise-ready-than-openstack-1.html

- "CloudStack Overview":  http://www.slideshare.net/gavin_lee/cloud-stack-overview

- OpenStack architecture diagram:  http://vmartinezdelacruz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/openstack-logical-arch-folsom.png