From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Two workloads
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 20:32:27 GMT
And, no, we are not brothers separated at birth

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>

On 20 Jun 2013, at 21:30, "Giles Sirett" <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>>
wrote:

You cannot begin to image how bad I felt doing that

Nice words Sebastien - thanks ( presuming you weren't being sarcastic )

Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com><mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>

On 20 Jun 2013, at 20:35, "Kelcey Jamison Damage" <kelcey@bbits.ca<mailto:kelcey@bbits.ca><mailto:kelcey@bbits.ca>>