From Mathias Mullins <mathias.mull...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: News for the 17th
Date Sat, 15 Jun 2013 00:32:03 GMT
Will do Chip.

Also want to take a informal poll, does anyone think there is benefit positing a once or twice
monthly blog post on CloudStack in the Media?

This would be news articles from outside the community publicity (good and bad) blogs, information
on collaborative projects and other cloud projects (OS, ON and EC) and also what our corporate
branches are up too.

Also, I think we need to reemphasis the news outlet in the Dev and User communities to get
use out of it. I'll take that on. Gently of course. :-)

Thanks,
Matt

On Jun 14, 2013, at 3:40 PM, "Chip Childers" <chip.childers@sungard.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 05:30:23PM +0000, Mathias Mullins wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> News for the 17th is up and on the Wiki ready for some help.
>>
>> I'm going to do a section on the CCC13 since it's only a week away now. Karen has
some things to share, and Joe's comments on the Hack Day should probably get pointed out.

>> Sebastien is going to share some stuff on GSoC
>>
>> I'm going to incorporate some of the JSCUG updates in there as well. They do a lot
of work and thing we can put some of those updates to good use.