From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [RESULTS][SUMMARY][DISCUSS][VOTE] List CloudStack related books on the website
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 18:58:45 GMT
On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 02:52:31PM -0400, Sebastien Goasguen wrote:
> Ilya, Rohit, Joe, Noah,
>
> I am re-sending this with you in CC to make sure you read it.
>
> Since there was little response the wiki link has been established already, but I would
like to get feedback on explicitly modifying the bylaws to explain that marketing topics happen
on the marketing list and that Lazy majority or Lazy 2/3 majority will be required.

+1 to the bylaw change.  Please propose the language you want to add!

The bylaw vote needs to be officially on the dev@ list.