From "kelcey@backbonetechnology.com" <kel...@backbonetechnology.com>
Subject Re: survey - update
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 14:41:30 GMT
I guess I should fill it out, lol

Sent from my HTC

----- Reply message -----
From: "Giles Sirett" <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>
To: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: survey - update
Date: Wed, Jun 5, 2013 4:54 AM

All
The cloudstack survey as been live for a few days.
I thought I’d give everybody an update (and also ask for some further help)

We’ve had 49 responses so far.

Out of interest, over half the respondents have said “we’d be happy to be mentioned as
a Cloudstack user” – good news

The bad news:
32 of the respondents are people that I  (i.e Giles) have written to directly and asked to
respond (people we’ve worked with & know). And MOST of them only responded when I asked
them to directly (I think 30)

Therefore, we’ve only had 19 respondents though mailing lists/ word of mouth/twitter/etc

Of course, it *could be* that is a true reflection of Cloudstack usage  - but I don’t think
so – I certainly hope not

Could everybody on this list please help me out by making sure you encourage *anybody*  and
everybody that you know who’s running a cloudstack environment to complete the survey.

From my basic analysis above it looks like people need to be asked directly to complete it.
If anybody has any ideas as to how we can further promote, please SHOUT

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
CEO

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com |
www.shapeblue.com | Twitter:@shapeBlue

ShapeBlue are proud to be sponsoring CloudStack Collaboration  Conference NA

19/20 June, London
22/23 June, Santa Clara  CA
10/11 July, Bangalore, India
21/22 August, London

of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or
related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take
any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender
if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd
is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is operated
under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.