From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: cloudstack survey [discuss]
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 16:00:14 GMT
Done:

users@
dev@
users-cn@ (with a request to translate the message and survey questions
from English)

I also posted a message (same request for translation) to the
cloudstack.jp google group.

Karen / Ilya - would you mind posting this to the meetup groups that you
are the admins for?

-chip

On Mon, Jun 03, 2013 at 03:41:13PM +0000, Giles Sirett wrote:
> Chip
> Nudge
>
> Kind Regards
> Giles
>
> D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
> Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

of an active development community !

> > Kind Regards
> > Giles
> >
> > D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111
> > 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>
> > Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>
> >
> > On 31 May 2013, at 20:00, "Chip Childers" <chip.childers@sungard.com<mailto:chip.childers@sungard.com>>
wrote:

> > On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 05:29:57PM +0000, Giles Sirett wrote:
> > OK everybody
> > Please now consider this survey live
> > https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/28BV97D
> >
> > I'm going to post into @users and @dev right now and some of the
> > linkedin groups
> >
> > I'd appreciate if people are able to promote, share , encourage as
> > many people as they know (who ARE using ACS) to respond
> >
> > Kind Regards
> > Giles
> >
> > Tweeted from @CloudStack
> >
> > This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely
in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is operated under license from Shape
Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

is a registered trademark.