From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject Re: logo usage
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 19:37:22 GMT
Thinking about this as I'm cleaning the inbox…it might be nice to have several logos for
others to use, like "Powered by CloudStack" and "We use CloudStack" - would provide more clarity
in situations like Giles was asking about, plus give sites/blogs/etc something to display
on their site.

Should we have a marketing/PR section in the faq, perhaps?

Also - anybody mind if I tweak http://cloudstack.apache.org/trademark-guidelines.html to display
logo thumbnails linked to the full-size ones?