From Kelcey Jamison Damage <kel...@bbits.ca>
Subject Re: Free CloudStack training
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 19:41:25 GMT
Thank you very much. I look forward to the session.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Giles Sirett" <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, June 4, 2013 11:56:19 AM
Subject: RE: Free CloudStack training

Hi Kelcey
Yes, in short

We had had a request from a colleague of Kirk's  for the 2nd place,  I hadn't put an official
cap on number of people from any given organisation, but in the spirit of community fairness,
I feel that we should distribute these free places

So, it's yours !

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com