From Karen Vuong <karen.vu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Looking for some Meetup Photos
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2013 15:50:24 GMT
Hi Chip,

Here are two albums from the CloudStack SF Bay Area User Group meetups:

http://www.meetup.com/CloudStack-SF-Bay-Area-Users-Group/photos/14663412/#231570962

http://www.meetup.com/CloudStack-SF-Bay-Area-Users-Group/photos/13283512/#207270052

I hope this helps!

Best regards,

Karen

-----Original Message-----
From: Chip Childers [mailto:chip.childers@sungard.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 6:14 AM
To: <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Looking for some Meetup Photos

Hi all,

As part of my presentation during the collab conference, I'm looking for a few photos of some
of the local meetup group meetings.  One per group would work.  Does anyone have some they
want to share?

Since this list strips out non-text attachments, the best way to get them to me is to email
directly... or provide a link if you've posted them somewhere previously.

Thanks for the help!

-chip