From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: CCC13 Hashtag
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 14:44:01 GMT
On Thu, Jun 20, 2013, at 09:34 AM, John Burwell wrote:
> Joe,
>
> I just started tracking the #CCC13 hashtag in TweetDeck, and I have to
> scroll down 14 tweets until I get to CloudStack Collab tweet.  Initially,
> I though I had the wrong hashtag until I double checked on the website.

Wait, you mean to tell me that we don't have any X-Men or Avengers
content during the conference? No Stan Lee?

Damn it.

Obviously you all need to up the volume of tweets. ;-)

We can change it, I suppose. Any suggestions? I've tried #ccc, #cscon13,
#acscc13, and a few others - they *all* have conflicts.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier