From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: collab help
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 16:38:50 GMT
Hi all,

I checked in with The Powers That Be and it looks like we could use 4
folks for folding t-shirts, stuffing bags, etc. at 10:00 a.m. on Sunday.

So - if you're interested in doing that, please ack here and I'll pass
your name on. We have one additional person who's already confirmed
off-list.

Note that this is happening during "Hack Day" though, so if there's a
session/workshop that is of interest it'd probably be better to do that.
(I'd rather stay up late folding shirts myself than miss out on having
folks collaborate when we're all face-to-face.)

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013, at 03:37 PM, Robyn Bergeron wrote:

> [...]

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier