From Robyn Bergeron <rberg...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: collab help
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 20:37:41 GMT

----- Original Message -----

I'm happy to help out as well - once you do know the gameplan, it might be helpful to have
a place on the wiki where people can sign up for being helpers during certain time periods
- I would imagine that not everyone will be there for the hackfest and that there might be
a slow steady flow of people throughout the day. I would set up the wiki page but I have no
idea what all there is to do, or if there's enough to do to make that level of organization
needed (or enough volunteers!).

-robyn