From Robyn Bergeron <rberg...@redhat.com>
Subject Blank presentation template - draft!
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2013 12:34:55 GMT
Hi folks,

While at the hackfest on Sunday I figured I would work away at converting a powerpoint copy
of a presentation template into something useful for those of us who use openoffice or libreoffice.

I've added this to the wiki here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Event+Resources+and+Templates#EventResourcesandTemplates-BlankCloudStackPresentationTemplateINDRAFTMODE

A few things to note:

* The "draft" remark is clearly noted - would love to have feedback on this.
* I thought it would be nice to use something as a font other than Arial - I looked around
a bit and found the Roboto font, which has an equally freedom-loving license, as well as support
for lots of character sets. You can see the font here  - http://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Roboto
- and downloading is here: http://www.google.com/fonts#UsePlace:use/Collection:Roboto
* I included a .pdf copy of the draft so that folks who don't have the font can take look
at it as it looks with the font in use.
* I picked the font colors based on a web-tool-guesstimate of the RGB colors in the logo -
if someone knows where I can locate that information it would be helpful.

I don't know if there are other icons or pictures that would be useful to have inside the
presentation for usage - thoughts?

In any case: Seeking feedback! Let me know what you guys think so we can move it from draft
mode to a more permanent state. (Or throw it in the garbage can and start over. :D)

-Robyn