From Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hin...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: photos from collab
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 17:49:49 GMT
Yeah I created a Flickr group for CloudStack it's an open group anyone can join and send their
photos to it:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/2277952@N22/

Regards, Mark

On Jun 27, 2013, at 11:05 AM, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>>
wrote:

Anybody know where I can find photos of collab. Somebody mentioned some on flickr

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
CEO

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com/>
| Twitter:@shapeBlue<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

ShapeBlue are proud to be sponsoring CloudStack Collaboration  Conference NA

<http://www.cloudstackcollab.net/>

19/20 June, London<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
22/23 June, Santa Clara  CA<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
10/11 July, Bangalore, India<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>