From Kelly Hair <kelly.h...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Packt Book - Publish on our website?
Date Mon, 20 May 2013 16:57:52 GMT
Add both. Great idea!

Chip Childers <chip.childers@sungard.com> wrote:

Hi all,

It appears that Packt has published their Apache CloudStack book [1],
and will be making a donation to the ASF for 2% of all sales of the
book.

They asked my off list if we wanted to promote the book on our website,
so I'm raising this question here.  I've found an example of another
Apache project that does this: Solr has books on their website [2].

BTW - if we add the Packt book, I'd also suggest adding the book that
our Japanese User Group's book [3].

Thoughts?

-chip

[1] http://www.packtpub.com/apache-cloudstack-cloud-computing/book