From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject RE: CIO Magazine: CloudStack Users that Evaluated OpenStack
Date Wed, 01 May 2013 00:46:25 GMT
Perhaps we can  do multi companies stories in one article?

-------- Original message --------
From: Clayton Weise <cweise@iswest.net>
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: CIO Magazine: CloudStack Users that Evaluated OpenStack

We actually evaluated OpenStack, Enomaly, and what at the time was cloud.com which eventually
became CloudStack, which eventually became Apache CloudStack.  The story is here:

http://buildacloud.org/blog/246-iswest-moves-its-dedicated-hosting-customers-into-the-%E2%80%9Ccloud%E2%80%9D.html

I also think Paul from Cumulogic has some interesting success stories of why some of their
customers picked CS over OS.