From Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyet...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DOCS] OpenHelp writers conference in June: Is CS going?
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 02:19:16 GMT
I thought JZB is planning to attend..

-----Original Message-----
From: Jessica Tomechak [mailto:jessica.tomechak@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 7:17 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org; marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [DOCS] OpenHelp writers conference in June: Is CS going?

Maybe others are already on top of this, but:

June 15-19, Cincinnati OH, USA. OpenHelp Conference and Sprints. [1]

Hotel block deadline is in one week, 5/14.

This is related to the thread "More OSS writers needed" on dev@, in which Radhika suggested:

"We should go to conferences specifically meant for writers, and market CloudStack."

There is this one conference specifically for OSS writers, and unfortunately I won't be able
to be there. Is anyone else planning to go represent CloudStack?

I think it is even still possible to get on the presenter schedule. We could give the same
docs talk I gave at last year's Cloud Collab [2] (I can provide my slides), or something else.

[1] http://openhelpconference.com/2013/, twitter #openhelp [2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGxQ7fzGnzk

Jessica T.