From Clayton Weise <cwe...@iswest.net>
Subject RE: CloudPlatform/CloudStack Customers and Marketing
Date Mon, 20 May 2013 16:39:56 GMT
Just a suggestion to this; having been part of such an exercise.  What about a jointly published
case study with CS/CP customers/users who are willing to share.  Since it involves good press
for both companies such a thing is mutually beneficial.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mathias Mullins [mailto:mathias.mullins@citrix.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2013 9:13 AM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Peder Ulander
Subject: Re: CloudPlatform/CloudStack Customers and Marketing

Ilya,

I think to take that one step further, we do have an official "public"
list of customers that have signed off on letting us use their name in
marketing, presentations, etcŠ What we probably need to find out is how
far can we take that with ACS. Can those names be published at an ACS
level as well since the official title of CCP is CloudPlatform powered by
Apache CloudStack.

I'm copying in Peder Ulander in here to see if maybe he can help with some
clarification. If that list can be brought to bear for the good of both
Citrix customers using Apache CloudStack technology then maybe there is a
win-win without showing any favoritism, more of a use case.

Mark / Karen - I know you are both active on this list, if you have any
advice that would be helpful too.

Thanks
Matt Mullins
CloudPlatform Implementation Engineer
Worldwide Cloud Services ­ Citrix System, Inc.
+1 (407) 920-1107 ­ Office/Cell Phone
matt.mullins@citrix.com