From Karen Vuong <karen.vu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Weekly News Items?
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 17:21:18 GMT
Hi Joe,

Great - thanks! I will add our next meetup for the CloudStack SF Bay Area Users group to be
held on June 27th at SAP Labs in Palo Alto, CA to the newsletter.

Also, we have an evening event pending for the CloudStack Collaboration Conference but I will
need to get that confirmed and then announce it.

BTW - I personally think the weekly newsletter is a useful effort. It's pretty helpful to
see all the things that are happening in the Apache CloudStack community summed up into one
newsletter.

Best regards,

Karen

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Brockmeier [mailto:jzb@zonker.net]
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 9:51 AM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Weekly News Items?

Hi all,

Just a reminder that you're encouraged to submit news items for the CloudStack Weekly News,
here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Apache+CloudStack+Weekly+News+-+6+May+2013

Also - wondering, what can I do to entice more folks to contribute to this? I don't see much
in the way of participation, so I'm curious if this is an indication that people don't see
the weekly news as a useful effort, or...?

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier