From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject RE: [VOTE] List CloudStack related books on the website
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 22:23:06 GMT
Just food for thought about ACS and profiteering, why don't we let anyone else advertise on
ACS site or throw in their products and services?  In example, we don't mention Citrix CloudPlatform
as the commercial offering for ACS, or another company that provides support and consultancy
services - while those companies contribute heavily.

While the book is certainly helpful, one must be fair to all players on the market, bending
the rules for one VS another - is less than ideal.