From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject RE: CloudPlatform/CloudStack Customers and Marketing
Date Mon, 20 May 2013 18:36:16 GMT
Employees use sites like linkedin and its easy to figure out what company X uses just by scanning
what this or that person did/does. Also, search thru CS mailing lists of all user domains
can help you gather that info.

It all goes back to public information. While technically - you cannot say that company X
is using CS officially on ASF/Wiki or elsewhere, on private blogs, you can scan the web for
all the public info and draw your conclusion.

I guess the point I'm trying to make, strictly by using public sources, one can easily generate
a list of companies that use CS but never publicize it. Would it be wrong to create one and
say below is the list of "unconfirmed CS users".