From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject RE: CloudStack Collaboration Conference - Marketing Plan?
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 14:55:44 GMT
Hi Chip,

Here is what I propose, part of this may have already been done.

MeetUp:
Reach out to CloudStack Groups and sent a note - I've seen this has been done by Karen for
NYC, perhaps there is more groups she has not reached out yet
Reach out to Other User Groups that CloudStack has been presented on in 2012/2013 and ask
presenters to send a message to user group organizers about CCC13 so they can share with a
group members

LinkedIn:
Everyone in linkedin must update their personal status - as going to CCC13
Send a note on LinkedIn CloudStack and Cloud groups about CCC13

Twitter:
Tweet and ask for retweets

Mailing List:
Already done, but I would send a notice once a week so that new comers can read and perhaps
attend

CloudStack.org:
Needs to have a large banner about CCC13 on the main page

Wikipedia:
Needs to have a link and notice to CCC13

Facebook:
The main image with 2 screens needs to have CCC13 notice

If you think of more let me know, lets divide and conquer.

Regards
ilya