From Kelly Hair <kelly.h...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: cloudstack survey [discuss]
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 17:38:18 GMT
True - would love to see vertical too if they cannot provide a name.  It
would be good to know that folks from highly regulated environments like
government, Financial services & multinationals are using CloudStack.
While these circles generally talk with each other, to Ilya's point, they
do not like to share publicly what they are doing.  A community within a
community :)