From Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hin...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: CloudPlatform/CloudStack Customers and Marketing
Date Mon, 20 May 2013 22:31:33 GMT
I compiled a "NASCAR" slide with the companies that have publicly stated
they are using CloudStack or a CloudStack based product like Citrix Cloud
Platform (Keep in mind many users are still using a pre-Apache version of
CloudStack too). I uploaded it to Slideshare for anyone who wants to
reference those things, though this is not an official Citrix slide and
obviously not an official CloudStack slide either, just my personal
observations.

 http://www.slideshare.net/socializedsoftware/cloudstack-users-21545745

Regards,

Mark R. Hinkle