From Mathias Mullins <mathias.mull...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Weekly News Items?
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 17:15:57 GMT
Cool. I definitely agree on that, I guess I was just thinking that since
the call for papers, sponsors, registration are all underway it's a great
time to keep it fresh. (Sorry used to work in a paper)

I'm also working on trolling the user / marking / dev discussions as well.

What were you wanting in the Jira section?

Matt