From Mathias Mullins <mathias.mull...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Weekly News Items?
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 17:11:55 GMT
Giles,

I was thinking the same thing, but we kinda need a ruling. Technically you
are offering training on CloudStack, but for Profit. I think it's a great
value add to the collaboration conference to those who want it, and we
aren't advocating any of Shapeblues services, just the opportunity to look
at the training specific to CS...

Joe/Chip/PMC folksÅ

Matt