From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Packt Book - Publish on our website?
Date Sun, 26 May 2013 13:33:23 GMT
Interesting. I thought we had agreement to publish a list of third-party
resources, and I thought we had agreement that we should not be endorsing
any of it. I thought the contentious matter was: do we put it on the
website or the wiki. (Note, these three options do not cover that.)

I would suggest that instead of a poll like this, the person who cares
about it the most, and who is prepared to put in the leg work to execute on
the plan put forward a concrete proposal. If nobody gives it a -1 in 72
hours, proceed with your plan.

(I'd note also that we can always change our mind later, if things are not
working out.)

--
NS