From Ahmad Emneina <aemne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CloudPlatform/CloudStack Customers and Marketing
Date Mon, 20 May 2013 18:14:50 GMT
My thinking is that 'if' it costs hundreds of thousands of dollars to
operate a  cloudstack cloud and millions customizing and running a
competing IaaS, then why would I want 'the competition' to also take
advantage of that? I'd want them hemorrhaging, trying to get
said-competing-IaaS up and running. :) Maybe thats just the ruthless
competitor in me.