From Ahmad Emneina <aemne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CloudPlatform/CloudStack Customers and Marketing
Date Mon, 20 May 2013 19:53:58 GMT
corporate users should engage their marketing departments/legal teams to
 solicit them for the correct company sanctioned verbiage. silent users not
wanting their employers blessing/intervention should post blogs about the
cool things using cloudstack enables them to do. Users should actively
contribute, like WebMD does so well, we shouldnt proactively surface them.