From Gavin Lee <gavin....@gmail.com>
Subject CCC13 proposal
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 06:15:48 GMT
I know it's too late for new proposal. Is it possible to catch up the past
deadline?

I missed this because I didn't have a attractive technical related topic.

Here I raise a proposal about CloudStack for China Customers.

Details as following:
As working in TCloud, we encountered many issues in customers' environment
when setup and operate on CloudStack, some are common, others are more
specific. I'd like to share what should be considered when hit Chinese
market using CloudStack?

Never mind if I missed finally :P

Thanks.
--