From Jessica Tomechak <jessica.tomec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] We have a videographer. What videos do we want to make?
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 02:31:36 GMT
On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 12:14 PM, Chip Childers <chip.childers@sungard.com>wrote:

> On Mon, May 06, 2013 at 09:40:36AM -0700, Jessica Tomechak wrote:
> > On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 9:17 AM, Chip Childers <chip.childers@sungard.com
> >wrote:

> last
> community

> would be

> add

> his
> school
> and

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Video+Plan

> > > This may be better discussed on the marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
> > > list.  Can you re-send there?
> > >
> > > Of course discussions here are good too...
> > >

> > +cc more lists! Thanks for the reminder, Chip.
>
> I was thinking more along the lines of it being just on the marketing
> list.  That's what this list is for!
>
> I'd also suggest that you subscribe to it Jessica...  this is a great
> opportunity, and the people here on the marketing list are a great group
> to help you figure out what to do with Gregg's time.

> -chip

I hadn't realized I was NOT subscribed to the marketing list, so thanks for
the nudge, Chip. I agree that's the most useful forum for discussion, if
that's also where training is being discussed. Still, I'm not averse to
getting ideas from the users list also. Users typically have good ideas
about where they need more help. As long as it's clear we are not promising
to implement every suggestion!

Jessica T.