From Jessica Tomechak <jessica.tomec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] We have a videographer. What videos do we want to make?
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 10:23:09 GMT
Mathias/Sebastien,
Can you say more about the education videos? This sounds like a great idea
to me.

Sebastien, if you are interested in working with Gregg, you might like to
attend the "mentor orientation" which is being offered next week by the
organization that set up Gregg's engagement with us. I can send you the
details if you're on board. There are a few logistical details and "what to
expect" information that would be useful if you are interested in being
involved.

Jessica T.