From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: CloudPlatform/CloudStack Customers and Marketing
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 19:00:31 GMT
On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 2:56 PM, Giles Sirett
<giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> wrote:
> Kelly , I was thinking exactly the same
>
> I'm happy to spend some time thinking about how best to put something like this together

Go for it Giles.  I'd actually *love* to be able to use results from
this in the opening talk for the conference.

The one thing I'd request is that we keep it fairly simple.  I'd guess
that we'd want global coverage, so the text of the questions should be
easily translated by Google Translate for those that don't speak any
English (we have lots of users speaking non-english).

-chip