From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Packt Book - Publish on our website?
Date Thu, 23 May 2013 17:48:52 GMT

On May 23, 2013, at 1:38 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:

> Book review is very costly. Several days, to weeks, depending how thorough
> you are, and how much free time you have, etc. Do we really want to
> introduce this sort of bottleneck?

When I commented earlier I was not thinking of putting any hard barriers like committer status.

I was merely thinking about books that can be written in couple days, with very poor english,
terrible formatting and that could be out of scope despite a "cloudstack" title. We don't
want those books listed anywhere.

A blanket approval for listing books is not a good idea, we need a minimal sanity check.

-sebastien