From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: cloudstack survey [discuss]
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 19:02:42 GMT
Thanks chip
Also would YOU mind reinforcing the message on @ dev and @ users.
The lists are pretty busy right now and I fear my request may get lost I'm the noise of an
active development community !

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>

On 31 May 2013, at 20:00, "Chip Childers" <chip.childers@sungard.com<mailto:chip.childers@sungard.com>>