From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: cloudstack survey [discuss]
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 17:34:56 GMT
Joe
Ok on the method used, I'll put it on here as a proposal tomorrow

WRT collecting the name of the org. We will have to agree to disagree. IMO it defeats the
entire point of this, we will have no way of validating that these are real responses , any
duplicates , etc. although feedback responses could still be useful , it will remove our ability
in any way to build up a picture of ACS usage

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>

On 30 May 2013, at 18:30, "Joe Brockmeier" <jzb@zonker.net<mailto:jzb@zonker.net>>