From Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hin...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack Collaboration Conference - Marketing Plan?
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 21:38:20 GMT
I've been working on promoting the event to those people that we have dealt with at Citrix
as well as others who have shown interest in CloudStack in the past.
However, due to some recent feedback on Citrix presence being too overbearing for CCC I stepped
back.
I'd be glad to put together a plan and help do the work but frankly I'd be glad to leave the
door open for someone else who wants to.
Either way we should get moving quickly.

Regards, Mark