From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: cloudstack survey [discuss]
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 18:14:39 GMT
Ilya
a) I'm not quite following your comment
b) the survey is now live, I don't think I can edit it now its got responses anyway

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Musayev, Ilya [mailto:imusayev@webmd.net]
Sent: 31 May 2013 19:12
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: cloudstack survey [discuss]

Giles,

Looked over the form, you asked on " 5. How big is your environment (number of physical hosts
under CloudStack control) ?"
Until we also need to know how many virtual instances are under cloudstack control in addition
to projected growth of VMs in 6 month to a year.

Thoughts?

Thanks
ilya

is a registered trademark.