From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: cloudstack survey [discuss]
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 15:58:45 GMT
Joe  thanks for feedback

*somebody* has to collect the data. I've no particular interest in it being Shapeblue, but
somebody has to be prepared to collect it, analyse it and also  underwrite some commitments
around data protection, etc. My thoughts were that is better coming from an organisation that
is known to some extent within the community as opposed to an individual. I'm happy for SB
to accept the liability & commitment of doing this.  If not, are we able to send the survey
*from* the ACS community formally ? Happy to accept advice and do what needs to be done

WRT the "Citrix question" : I do hear you and thought long and hard about this. Is your disagreement
one of it being fundamentally wrong to include CCP  or just the way its worded/presented?
 You may be surprised by the number of organisations that have both in place  and should we
discount somebody as being a Cloudstack user just because they have bought "Cloudplatform,
powered by Apache Cloudstack" at some stage
On marks summary slide http://www.slideshare.net/socializedsoftware/cloudstack-users-21545745
, I count half dozen companies that I know are Citrix customers, should we remove them ?

All other points, I'm +0 on, will wait for other comments and then combine

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com