From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject cloudstack survey [discuss]
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 15:05:27 GMT
All

Please see my first attempt at a Cloudstack user survey

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/28BV97D

please post comments on list

For those of you who are actually using Cloudstack (I presume we all are), please feel free
to complete the survey in order to test it out

As I say on the survey, I'm collecting this data purely as a community activity and have committed
to not using the data for any marketing (unless the customer say they;d like to: if they do,
it would be for *Apache* purposes only, not for ShapeBlue in any way)

I'm limited to 10 questions on surveymonkey. To be frank, I think 10 is enough
Once we get this agreed, I will need everybodys help to "promote" the survey, in other words
to tweet, linkedin, email, etc

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
CEO

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com/>
| Twitter:@shapeBlue<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

ShapeBlue are proud to be sponsoring CloudStack Collaboration  Conference NA

[https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/30760149/CloudStack+Collaboration+Conference+Banner+v2+Blue+Background+Only.jpg?version=3&modificationDate=1367282397297]<http://www.cloudstackcollab.net/>

19/20 June, London<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
22/23 June, Santa Clara  CA<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
10/11 July, Bangalore, India<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
21/22 August, London<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>