From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject logo usage
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 14:00:57 GMT
In advance, I'm going to apologise   for not reading  the 100's of posts on this subject in
the past.
I didn't, and I only keep list posts for 30 days and now I feel stupid

To the question:
I'm having a redesign of www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com> done. I would *like*
to carry the ACS logo on my site  as its our key technology.

1)      Which logo should I use in this situation ? - I know I've seen posts on this and I've
even looked - and where is it ?
 This page https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Graphics+and+Resources

Doesn't actually have a ACS logo, it only has the one with the monkey.

2)      What are the copyright implcations (again, I know this has been discussed at length,
sorry), but I remember reading that approval would be needed to use any Apache logo.

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
CEO

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com/>
| Twitter:@shapeBlue<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

ShapeBlue are proud to be sponsoring CloudStack Collaboration  Conference NA

[https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/30760149/CloudStack+Collaboration+Conference+Banner+v2+Blue+Background+Only.jpg?version=3&modificationDate=1367282397297]<http://www.cloudstackcollab.net/>

20/21 May, London<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
22/23 June, Santa Clara  CA<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>

is a registered trademark.