From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject collab website
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 10:18:20 GMT
If I google "cloudstack collab", I get last years website above this years.
If I google "cloudstack collaboration conference" , this years site ranks 4/10 on first page

I don't know who built the collab website, but I would suggest either:

1.       Change the title on www.cloudstackcollab.net<http://www.cloudstackcollab.net>
 to  "Cloudstack Collaboration Conference 2013 | Welcome" (note the additional of the year)

2.       Take down the 2012 site

3.       Put a redirect on 2012 to 2013

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
CEO

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com/>
| Twitter:@shapeBlue<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

ShapeBlue are proud to be sponsoring CloudStack Collaboration  Conference NA

[https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/30760149/CloudStack+Collaboration+Conference+Banner+v2+Blue+Background+Only.jpg?version=3&modificationDate=1367282397297]<http://www.cloudstackcollab.net/>

20/21 May, London<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
22/23 June, Santa Clara  CA<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>

is a registered trademark.