From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Weekly News Items?
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 17:06:03 GMT
Joe

I'd like to add our upcoming CloudStack Bootcamp courses to the news/events. (once Matt has
made collab bold)
However, they are commercial offerings. Is that permissible  ?

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Brockmeier [mailto:jzb@zonker.net]
Sent: 02 May 2013 17:51
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Weekly News Items?

Hi all,

Just a reminder that you're encouraged to submit news items for the CloudStack Weekly News,
here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Apache+CloudStack+Weekly+News+-+6+May+2013

Also - wondering, what can I do to entice more folks to contribute to this? I don't see much
in the way of participation, so I'm curious if this is an indication that people don't see
the weekly news as a useful effort, or...?

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier