From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: CloudPlatform/CloudStack Customers and Marketing
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 06:23:59 GMT
Chip
In my calendar for this afternoon

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>

On 29 May 2013, at 04:40, "Chip Childers" <chip.childers@sungard.com<mailto:chip.childers@sungard.com>>
wrote:

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 06:56:39PM +0000, Giles Sirett wrote:
Kelly , I was thinking exactly the same

I'm happy to spend some time thinking about how best to put something like this together

Kind Regards
Giles

Hey Giles,

Like I said, I think it would be great to be able to use data from a
survey *during* CCC.  That might not be a reality, but I'd love it if it
could be.

Have you had an opportunity to put some thoughts together?  If not, no
worries.  I can try to do it on Thursday / Friday of this week.

-chip

is a registered trademark.