From Kelcey Jamison Damage <kel...@bbits.ca>
Subject Re: [VOTE] List CloudStack related books on the website
Date Mon, 27 May 2013 21:02:52 GMT
FYI, the initial book was written by community members and committers in a collective effort...

Could we have a more concrete reason on the -1 then 'does not seem like appropriate place'?
It would be nice to know what your specific concerns/impacts are.

Thanks

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ilya Musayev" <imusayev@webmd.net>
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org, marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2013 1:55:27 PM
Subject: Re: [VOTE] List CloudStack related books on the website

-1 Not in favor of having it on CloudStack Apache Site - does not seem
like appropriate place - unless purely written as collective effort by ACS
community members.

+0 We have Wiki for variable content that is specifically created for
documentation and education purposes. References to books - with large
disclaimer - on wiki are more appropriate. Even so, on the wiki, we should
be somewhat selective on what is posted there to avoid bad publications
that misrepresent ACS - this is obviously long term vision.