From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Packt Book - Publish on our website?
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 08:20:11 GMT

On May 23, 2013, at 2:28 PM, Kelcey Jamison Damage <kelcey@bbits.ca> wrote:

> Fair enough, I was hoping to get a sense for those that are opposed to the summary, and
the reason why.

I don't think the wiki is the best place. It's a great thing to have books about CloudStack
and we should feature them prominently.
We could mention on the website something like: "Listing these books does not mean that the
Apache project endorses them"

FWIW, I feel the same about the case studies, the wiki is not the best place for them.

However, if you all feel the wiki is the best place, I won't fight it.

-Sebastien