From Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hin...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: CloudPlatform/CloudStack Customers and Marketing
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 20:41:39 GMT
Disney didn't make an announcement but their IT ops folks were public about using CloudStack
after working for a number of vendors that had Disney as a customer be forewarned someday
you'll likely get a request to not use their logo...You may want to touch base with Pete Lopez
who was the speaker at former CloudStack events before you use it..out of courtesy so he isn't
asked to go completely silent by his management.

Mark